Calling All Trail-Minded Enthusiasts.. ADD YOUR VOICE TO TRAILS BC’S TO ADVOCATE FOR RECREATIONAL TRAILS!
Many of our province's trails are being built upon, paved over, and bulldozed under! Together we can effectively protect what we have and build a great network of British Columbia recreational trails - support Trails BC with your membership and donations!
- Expand, sustain and preserve the existing provincial trail network.
- We have the mandate to assemble the British Columbia section of the Trans Canada Trail.
- Preserve natural, historic, and developed trails in B.C.
- Promote the building and connecting of trails for recreational use.
- Accept and acquire materials and labor and raise funds for trail related projects.
- Promote safety, courtesy and environmental awareness while using B.C. trails.
- Seek formal designation of B.C. trail right-of-ways.
- Accept and/or acquire land for development of trail use.
How to Get Involved