w26 Walking Loop Trail, Lynn Canyon, Rice Lake and Seymour Reserve
- Complete outside loop - 16 km - 4 to 5 hours
- Brown upper loop - 10 km or 5 km when dropping the top half - up to 3 hrs.
- Lower Magenta with inner green loop - 5.6 km - up to 2 hours
- KML/KMZ files can be opened in Google Earth, and many smartphone apps.
- GPX files can be opened by most GPS software apps when KMZ cannot. Note, GPX files do not contain custom colours and icons that we use on our maps; all tracks and icons will appear the same colours and styles. We recommend using KMZ instead when possible.
- GPX-Garmin are GPX files that we have optimized for older Garmin units that only display tracks that contain 500 points or less (such as Garmin eTrex units).
Visit our GPS & Navigation page for instructions of how to use your smartphone as a GPS device (even when outside of data coverage) or how to import data to your Garmin unit.
About the Journey:
This is a hugely rewarding hike with a great variety of terrain, some of it somewhat challenging, Prepare yourself as though you are hiking in the backcountry. The most northerly loop is the most challenging. As you can see it can be broken up into several smaller hikes. There are amenities at Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge. The features consist of canyons, rushing water, old forest, a lake, and bridges including a suspension bridge.