Certificates for completing 25 or more loops (can be a combination of two activities (i.e. cycling and walking).
Certificates for completing 15 to 24 loops (can be a combination of two activities (i.e. cycling and walking).
Medals and certificate: Gold, Silver, and Bronze for
- The most accumulated distance
- The most cycle loops completed
- The most walking loops completed
- The most combined walking and cycling loops completed
Draw prizes for all registered participants:
- $250 Certificate from MEC
- 20 Bike helmets worh $50 each from Caps
- 10 or more sponsored prizes
A debriefing event in October at a location to be announced:
- Select people tell their stories
- Announce recipient of awards and the draw